“Unleashing the Powerhouse: Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ Specifications Leak, Geekbench Score Speaks of Incredible Performance!”
Samsung’s upcoming tablet, the Tab S9 Plus, has had its specifications leaked online via a Geekbench listing. The tablet is expected to be a direct competitor to Apple’s iPad Pro, with powerful internals and premium features.
According to the listing, the Tab S9 Plus will come equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 processor, 8GB of RAM and run on Android 11. It’s also expected to feature a 12.4-inch AMOLED display, with a resolution of 2800×1752, and a 10,090mAh battery.
In terms of performance, the Tab S9 Plus scored 1,147 for single-core and 3,963 for multi-core, according to the Geekbench listing. These numbers suggest that the device is a significant improvement over its predecessor, the Tab S7 Plus.
Other rumored features include an S Pen with Bluetooth support, a 5G-enabled variant, and support for wireless charging.
It’s worth noting that these specifications have not been officially confirmed by Samsung and should be taken with a grain of salt. However, if they turn out to be accurate, the Tab S9 Plus could be a powerful and versatile tablet that can rival the iPad Pro.
So far, Samsung has not made any official announcements regarding the release and availability of the Tab S9 Plus. However, rumors suggest that the tablet could be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress event in March 2021.
In conclusion, the leaked specifications of Samsung’s Tab S9 Plus point towards a powerful and feature-packed tablet that could give Apple’s iPad Pro a run for its money. It remains to be seen whether these specs will turn out to be accurate, but if they do, this tablet could be a game-changer in the tablet market.
– Samsung’s upcoming tablet, the Tab S9 Plus, could be a direct competitor to Apple’s iPad Pro.
– The tablet is rumored to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 processor, 8GB RAM, and run on Android 11.
– It’s expected to feature a 12.4-inch AMOLED display and a 10,090mAh battery.
– These leaked specifications haven’t been confirmed by Samsung but indicate a significant improvement over its predecessor, the Tab S7 Plus.
– The tablet could be launched at the Mobile World Congress event in March 2021.